Los Angeles Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Angeles Life Roleplay

Homepage of the professional SA:MP Roleplay server, owned and run by experienced players, oh and Connor!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug Report - Government Faction || Extra known bugs too||

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony_Perez
Community Adviser
Tony_Perez

Bug Report - Government Faction  || Extra known bugs too|| Empty
PostSubject: Bug Report - Government Faction || Extra known bugs too||   Bug Report - Government Faction  || Extra known bugs too|| EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:56 am

I - Tony Perez - Own the Government Faction.

Currently I've found 2 bugs, in the command /Senate it directs a red marker behind Blueberry, Eventually into a piece of land with nothing for /senate there.

Also with /taxwithdraw it keeps saying I am not at the bank-counter, While i am standing at the bank-counter.

Another bug found at the bank, All pin-codes for the new players are set to a specific number (Can't find out which one)
Each code I try doesn't seem to work, More people are having these problems.

I also have problems with my Playing hours & Payday time.

My playing hours keeps stuck at 12hours, And my Payday Time keeps stuck at 60minutes, Doesn't do anything And im not getting paychecks.
Back to top Go down
AustinⒶ
Community Owner & Matt's BFF
Community Owner & Matt's BFF
AustinⒶ

Bug Report - Government Faction  || Extra known bugs too|| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug Report - Government Faction || Extra known bugs too||   Bug Report - Government Faction  || Extra known bugs too|| EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 pm

I'll take care of the PIN number problem soon. I've informed Leslie about the other bug and it should be solved very soon. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down

Bug Report - Government Faction || Extra known bugs too||
Page 1 of 1