Los Angeles Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Angeles Life Roleplay

Homepage of the professional SA:MP Roleplay server, owned and run by experienced players, oh and Connor!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adviser Application - Tony_Perez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony_Perez
Community Adviser
Tony_Perez

Adviser Application - Tony_Perez Empty
PostSubject: Adviser Application - Tony_Perez   Adviser Application - Tony_Perez EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:03 am

[center]Adviser Application[center]
1. Why you should be chosen, over other applicants, to become an adviser. (Minimum 100 words.)
Well, I have been playing SA-MP for a very long time now, I know how Roleplaying works, I've been roleplaying since 2009.
This server is new to me, I have played it for a few hours and I have alot of fun.
I roleplayed with Thomas, Shane and A few others (Don't remember all names)
Had a few fun events, And gotten to know a bit from this script, I think I can help new people answering their questions and explaining what they should do.
So, I think for the years of experience I should be considered a fairly reasonable choice for the Adviser tag.

2. Do you often answer questions in the /newbie chat?
If I read a question which isn't answered I always answer, If I do not Know the answer, I search for it and try to help the person asking it.

3. Do you agree to an test regarding Roleplay terms and server knowledge.
Yes, No problems.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Executive Administrator & Austin's BFF
Executive Administrator & Austin's BFF
Matt

Adviser Application - Tony_Perez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adviser Application - Tony_Perez   Adviser Application - Tony_Perez EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:15 am

Alrighty, having read your application and getting to know you ingame, I think you'd be an excellent choice for adviser. Congratulations! Welcome to the Adviser team!
Back to top Go down
https://laliferoleplay.board-directory.net

Adviser Application - Tony_Perez
Page 1 of 1